Portfolio Night Crit Fail

During portfolio night while we were getting everything setup somebody notice that the start screen was missing an F in the title which spelled out "Fith Sun" instead of Fifth Sun. this on the same day I made changes to the title to make the style look the same. I gotta admit I am not the best speller but that was kind of embarrassing. On top of that after fixing the mistakes I had problems with my internet so couldnt upload it to the drive so can be fixed in the build. I had to restart my computer, which by the way had 38 updates to do before restarting so we had to go with out a title for the hour of the event. what I learn from this was have another person look at all of your work before doing  anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Drawing Board

Figuring out strafing for melee