First Feature Team: Character Customization


In my first feature team which had representative from every meta team working together to get a feature done. As part of agile the dev are supposed to pick a feature ourselves instead of having someone choose one for you. My feature was character customization, this is where the player chose their armor and weapon. in my feature there were a designer and programer. The designer come up with the layout the programmer gives feedback on it as well as the art guy which is me. Then we deliberate on ideas until we came up with a layout that is player friendly. As part of my task for that feature I had to make placeholder UI icons for weapons, armor and none. Here are the images:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Drawing Board

Figuring out strafing for melee