Tactical Objective Cards

Tactical objectives cards was also of importance to level design. their original design is to add another dynamic to the already layered game of warhammer. my task was to create 23 objective cards. this task was difficult because most of the ideals that I may have ether a rule or a tactical card. so I look online for some ideas and didn't see anything that was of relevance. So I tried coming up with ideas and the feedback was not good but helpful in understanding. Here are the standard tactical objective from the rule book. it goes by a D66, that is when you use 2d6 one after the other and you combine the two rolls and you get your result. Below that are my tactical objective first attempts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Drawing Board

Figuring out strafing for melee