Warhammer Missions

This week the level team had to make three mission or scenarios and playtest them. since I have no experience in warhammer it was going to be a difficult task. my three mission was supposed to capture the fantasy side of what the lizardmen provided. Here is the my three missions
I was looking thru the main rule book and it mentions mission tables so I made my missions like the rule book. my first scenario, Gods of the Swamps, was supposed to be an protect type of mission like most of the fantasy scenarios with an natural element. the second one is Warpath that one was supposed to be more like survival with a tropical storm takes place. Finally Hutai Domination was going to be an all out blood bath a lot of victory points with bombs falling from the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Drawing Board

Figuring out strafing for melee